- The setting is very spacious as it has a large outdoor area and a hall area for physical play. Equipment includes balls, hoops, skipping ropes, apparatus, mats and a small trampoline.
- The setting also offers a soft area with large cushions, books, a role play and imaginary play area.
- A separate dining area has a project table for themed arts & craft creations that can be placed on the clubs wall display. There is an art table with pens, plain paper and colouring sheets, Lego table, junk modelling table, Casio keyboard, Nintendo Switch & lots more.
- Staff are qualified and caring and attend on-going training. Manager Amanda has been at the setting since it first opened and has a diploma in Early Years and a first-class honours degree in Educational Studies and is dedicated to making fun club a safe, welcoming place for children to attend and enjoy lots of different types of play activities that supports their well-being and development.
Snacks & Refreshments
- A large bowl of freshly chopped fruit and another of freshly chopped vegetable is available to the children daily as part of our healthy eating awareness. Snacks are available for a small fee and are freshly prepared on site.
New Snack & Hot Meal Menu!
- For a small fee children can now try our new Snack & Hot Meal Menu. All food is freshly prepared on site daily for the children.
- Membership is £10.00 per year
- £11.80 for the first 2 hours (3:15-5:15pm)
- £4.30 for the third hour (5-6pm)
- £15.50 (3:15-6pm)
- * We are now open until 6.30pm
- £4.80 (6-6:30pm)
- £21 (3:15-6:30pm)
- Club times 3-6:30pm (term time)
- £1.00 per child picked up from school per day.
- 10% discount for one child over 10 hours per week.
- 15% discount for 2 children over 10 hours per week each child
- 20% discount for 3 or more children over 10 hours per week each child.
- We accept all childcare voucher services.
- Please note: All our pick up vehicles have booster seats and rear seat belts.
Monthly in advance. A deposit of one month’s bill will be required when starting. Bills must be paid by the second week of the new month. Cash, cheque, childcare vouchers or directly into the Fun Club’s account is accepted. Money cannot be refunded once a bill has been made up.
It is advisable to put your children on the waiting list a year before needed. A retainer of £20 per family will be charged which is refundable. A deposit of one month’s bill will be required when starting.
Waiting list form download