- The setting is very spacious as it has a large outdoor area and a hall area for physical play. Equipment includes balls, hoops, skipping ropes, apparatus, mats and a small trampoline.
- The setting also offers a soft area with large cushions, books, a role play and imaginary play area.
- A separate dining area has a project table for themed arts & craft creations that can be placed on the clubs wall display. There is an art table with pens, plain paper and colouring sheets, Lego table, junk modelling table, Casio keyboard, Wii console & lots more.
- Staff are qualified and caring and attend on-going training. Play leader/Manager Amanda has been at the setting since it opened 16 years ago and is dedicated to making fun club a safe, welcoming place for children to attend and enjoy lots of different types of play activities that supports their well-being and development.
Snacks & Refreshments
- A large bowl of freshly chopped fruit and another of freshly chopped vegetable is available to the children daily as part of our healthy eating awareness. Snacks are available for a small fee and are freshly prepared on site.
New Snack & Hot Meal Menu!
- For a small fee children can now try our new Snack & Hot Meal Menu. All food is freshly prepared on site daily for the children.
- Membership is £10.00 per year
- £8.75 for the first 2 hours (3:15-5pm)
- £4.05 for the third hour (5-6pm)
- £12.80 (3:15-6pm)
- * We are now open until 6.30pm
- £2.80 (6-6:30pm)
- £15.60 (3:15-6:30pm)
- Club times 3-6:30pm (term time)
- £1.00 per child picked up from school per day.
- 10% discount for one child over 10 hours per week.
- 15% discount for 2 children over 10 hours per week each child
- 20% discount for 3 or more children over 10 hours per week each child.
- We accept all childcare voucher services.
- Please note: All our pick up vehicles have booster seats and rear seat belts.
Exciting news - as Strathmore Fun are running a holiday club of it’s own for the summer time 2020
- Open from 08:00 to 18:00 hrs
- Cost £25.00 per day, includes various activities.
- Holiday club is open to all children & they do not need to attend the after school clubs.
- The children will need to bring a packed lunch, drink and a rainproof coat.
- Please read Information and rules carefully.
Monthly in advance. A deposit of one month’s bill will be required when starting. Bills must be paid by the second week of the new month. Cash, cheque, childcare vouchers or directly into the Fun Club’s account is accepted. Money cannot be refunded once a bill has been made up.
It is advisable to put your children on the waiting list a year before needed. A retainer of £20 per family will be charged which is refundable. A deposit of one month’s bill will be required when starting.
Waiting list form download